EDIT: =SajoPhoe *Crida =atorife
I have your packages ready for sending. I should be able to send them by friday at the latest. :3
To everyone expecting artwork from me:
What I'll have to do is send them off later, and you might not get them until January. I will however upload the pictures to dA so you can see that I've done them, you just won't get the physical copy till afterwards. I'm sorry.
Thank you everyone.
Make a post in your dA journal (the manual INCLUDED - I wont grant any wishes, if I see no manual). The post should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love a Snape/Hermione icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV.") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
If you wish for real-life things (not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
Surf around your friends list (or friends friends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use--or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free--do it.
You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf--to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not--it's your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
1) Clothing. I need clothes. You'd be amazed at the fact I have no clothes. Mostly I need tops, skirts and dresses. UK size 16. (omg, so fat). AND SOCKS. I need socks. I love socks.
2) Artwork of any of my characters. There is nothing greater then getting artwork from people. Traditional or digital is amazing.
3) Anything to do with gaming. I love Mass Effect and Dragon Age and omg, so many games... Its stupid how I can't list all of them, isn't it? Anything to do with any of these games, I'd probably squee for a month. (Not just game merchandise, though I am a collector, just something that I can love and cherish, even if its a hand made figurine, or an N7 phone charm or book mark or something.)
4) Diaries, sketchbooks, notebooks- anything along these lines. I get through so many notebooks its almost idiotic how much I need them.
5) Anything that includes love. Hand written letters, something hand made, even a story or skype call would be amazing. (I am slightly deaf so if you choose skype call, forgive me, but you may have to repeat a bit. xD )
6) A custom journal skin. I don't know what of... maybe one of my characters? Or Mass Effect? Just something I could use for dA.
7) Jewelry. I'm not talking about gold or diamonds here. I mean things like beaded jewelry, or clay. (I have a few peices of gaming jewelry, and some beautiful sparkly glass jewelry) Anything thats pretty or has butterflies or is made with love or based off of something from a game, I will love with all of my heart.
8) Butterfllies. I love butterflies. Anything with butterflies I will treasure forever.
9) Babylon 5 season 5 on DVD. I need it to complete my collection.
10) The Mass Effect and Dragon Age comics from Dark Horse. I have the invasion series, i just need the rest. Homeworlds, Those who Speak etc.
Thank you if you read this, feel free to ignore!
But in case Santa wants to get in touch with me, note me here on dA or email me on email@example.com
Thank you kindly.